ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 mk 2 exhaust thoughts ?????????

monaco blue 172 ..

The standard exhaust is a little to quiet . and i fancy something different i live near to a hawleys in sheffield . been quoted £180 for a silenced centre section and £130 for a back box . all in stainless. is this a good deal ? (powerflow ). although not sure about cutting the rear bumper . i like it as it is .......if i ever wanted to go back to standard ??​

monaco blue 172 ..
looked in the for sale section but to no avail . the ss centre section seems to be best bet i recon for the time being .?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I would look at going stealth if you dont want to cut into bumper. Powerflow are mixed reputations...you will have to ask people local to the place if they have had good or bad experiences as the franchise is only as good as the person welding the exhaust.

I would say Prospeed in Cardiff...but it was a fair trek from Telford for the 2 exhausts I've had off them...but well worth it. At least with Prospeed...they will make it as per your requirements...I asked for it to not be too intrusive at 70mph, but still quiet when pootling and with grunt with foot to floor and revs up. :race:

172 sport
i just dropped pro speed a e mial as local to me what was the costs on your exhausts mate if you dont mind me asking?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
i just dropped pro speed a e mial as local to me what was the costs on your exhausts mate if you dont mind me asking?

I had the 172Cup done for £330 about 5 years ago. It was £485 for the 182...but there is extra work/metal required for that.