ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 mk2 exhaust and decat on a mk1

BG DCI
Old ktec racing 172 mk2 exhaust with decat.. Will it fit on a mk1 with no problems?

Is this for me?..

If so..

The exhaust is the older stealth system from around 2009 on a Ph2 with a ktec decat.

Would like it for my Ph1 so wondered if becasue it has the sleeve on the cat back part it will slide a little further to fit in length?

The decat has 1 lambda sensor with the other covered.

Thanks alot

Liam

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Are we talking about a mk1 clio or a mk2 ph1.
If you are on about a mk2 ph1. Then if you have the decat and catback of a ph2 then they should fit.
You will only run into problems if using an early ph1 cat as it's shorter.
Fitment to a mk1 clio. I doubt it

BG DCI
Are we talking about a mk1 clio or a mk2 ph1.
If you are on about a mk2 ph1. Then if you have the decat and catback of a ph2 then they should fit.
You will only run into problems if using an early ph1 cat as it's shorter.
Fitment to a mk1 clio. I doubt it

It is a Mk2 Ph1

Its an X reg Ph1 but if there is the decat doesnt that take away from the problem of the cat being shorter?

Thanks

Ph1 172 (titanium)
It is a Mk2 Ph1

Its an X reg Ph1 but if there is the decat doesnt that take away from the problem of the cat being shorter?

Thanks

Yea that's what I'm saying. If you have the ph2 decat you won't have a problem. Should go on fine mate