ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Mk2 wheel size

been looking at a 172 today and i say that the tyres were 195/50/r15 but i thought they Mk2 was supposed to have 16" wheels. They were the corect style but just an inch too small.... am i right or just getting confused?

whats going on with this one then... its advertised as "brand New". They must be the new 2004 dynamique wheels on it then? WHAT A FOOKING SCAM! :mad:

no coming to think of it it didnt have xenons either. i didnt actually speak to the guy who worked there so i might go back there tomorrow and pretend to be interested. Then ill just say.... "so what the deal, it should have bigger wheels and xenons" thatll suprise him :p

its a garage that sells/hires out vans. They have a few cars too. 2680, its on "barrack Road" in christchurch (A35) right next door to another dealer called MotorPort (or sommet like that), its just up the road from Homebase etc... take a look... its a joke.

I remember it also had orange side repeaters... is this right?

Im gonna go back there tommorro and ask some serious questions to scare him mwuhahahaha

Renault Laguna Coupe

Whilst UK models have 16" wheels, this isnt true in the rest of the world. I know the Aussie model has 15"s for example. Check where it came from.

went there today pointing out the few odd things i had noticed.... and the guy i was talking to walked away back into his little office. I dunno what theyre playing at but somethin fishy going on there.

Oh, and yeah it still had the 2.0 lump under the bonnet.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Big Iain on 23 May 2004check it still has xenons too!!

LMFAO !!

Mate, whenever you get that feeling that something aint right, walk away, there are plent more 172s out there..

[Edited by _KDF on 5/24/2004 10:55:43 AM]

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 24 May 2004

Whilst UK models have 16" wheels, this isnt true in the rest of the world. I know the Aussie model has 15"s for example. Check where it came from.

I think there on 15s in Mexico too. Theres a new 1.6 16v that parks on the waterfront and thats got 15" 172 style wheels on it as well.