ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172? - more like 134!!!!

Clio 172
Bad news: My 172 is with Yozzasport at the moment for some tinkering. The initial rolling road was very disappointing showing a peak of 134bhp. Now that the engineers have got in to the engine they've discovered that one of the cam followers has broken off, before the car was ever sold, and I have a perfectly clean cam lobe!!

Good news: When my car comes back it should now have a 50% power increase - get in:)

Clio 172
Got nothing to compare it against. Felt plenty quick enough.

It's having: schrick cams, manifold match, enlarged throttle body, race-flowed head, battery relocated, Yozza exhaust(maybe).:cool:

BMW M3
I really want a RR done as i'm curious about my output. Think i should be ok as ive been even with a 172 cup, and faster then a certain 182 cup as well as various other hot hatches. Astra 2.2, gti 180 etc..

Lionel Richie
i haven't seen the cam yet, but i was shocked when i had the phone call!!

luckly we have a few hundred spares!

hopefully no other damage

clio-lane said:
Got nothing to compare it against. Felt plenty quick enough.

It's having: schrick cams, manifold match, enlarged throttle body, race-flowed head, battery relocated, Yozza exhaust(maybe).:cool:

How much the enlarged throttle body costing you and what gains you expecting to see?

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Hope all goes well, let us know of your RR figures after your work has been carried out!

Tyson.

Lionel Richie
here's the graph
James_Harrison_X188_RR_Before.jpg

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Power cuts off (limiter) at 6.5k did you RR it cold ..!

Re-map so to get 7.2k limiter..LOL

Lionel Richie
no the car cut itself off at 6.5K!! kinda just gave up

replacement parts are sorted, our engineers were very surprised!

it'll have a 7.5/7.8K rev limit when it comes back

Clio 172
One thing after another with this car. So close now though to having it done. It's going to feel like a rocket. The cam pics are very strange. the lobe is completely untouched. Been very lucky I feel. The damage could have been a lot worse.