ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 ON A WILLY

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

/me passes Markknightpz his toys back that seem to have come from out of the pram! ;)

Has he left? - this has been the most entertaining thread in a while! You scared him off martin its all your fault;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

I was sure he was fishing after the Williams modified it comment. LOL Ah well kept me entertained....

williams and trophy

pmsl at this lot^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that must mean the mini coopers are all proper f1 cars too.......seeing as thats where john coopers cars made their mark lol

no doubt mark will go back to RSC now and complain about the abuse he has just recieved off here ;)

you lot are a bunch of bullies!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

No they actually know when not to overstep the mark and leave it at a good marketing scam

ian;)

disagree that the williams was designed for rally use, more of a track car imo. I was told that the williams lump was the F7P bored out and modified by williams by a bloke with a williams down the road from me. Im so so sorry im wrong, didnt have to get so sh*tty tho. having looked back at some of the things id written tho, I must admit some of the things were stupid, however I was toking.

Octavia VRS

if we r going on, does this mean my clio alize is only made in alize?

Is that even a place? I have seen wine called Alize. Im going to bed, ma heid hurts!!

Remapped derv Golf

Who bought BenHs Williams1 123? Doesnt he own a Cup as well? Surely the best man for the job. SOmeone who drive both back to back every week.

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 13 September 2004

Hasnt someone got a cup and williams 1 no123 on here?
Smokey McPot has a Willy 1 and a Cup so im sure he could give us a comparison and end these pointless debates;)

Bloody hell - i really dont see what the arguements are for!

I drive my sisters 172 on a regular basis and my valver (with willy track so effectively a willy...handling wise) and there is NO WAY the 172 handles better....FACT. The 172 is quicker for all out straightline speed ill agree and does grip more but I think people are confusing grip for handling in some of these arguements...

As far as i see it the williams is a fantastic handling car (rated one of the best) with a decent engine (which seems to take mods very well)...on the other hand the 172 has a fantastic engine (and it is!) with decent handling. Both are good but not overall better than the other!

TT 225

^^^ How did I miss this thread?! pmsl

Only thing im starting to take offence to is James constant dig at the Williams being old and rusty. Bored of that now. Mine has no rust on it whatsoever. Maybe thats why its not the fastest thing around lol..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by markknightpz on 14 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 13 September 2004

im a moody f**k who doesnt act at all welcoming to anyone I dont know or dissagre with.
I know
Chill man, youve already agreed some of the things you said were pretty stupid...if I wasnt sure what I was talking about a wouldnt state my misguided views as fact in the way you did. Thats why you got such an enthuisastic response...

Polo GTi

Im never gonna get bored of Jamess rust jokes, heres one for you

Ashes To Ashes Dust To Dust If It Wasnt For Clios Our Tools Would Rust

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly on 14 September 2004

Only thing im starting to take offence to is James constant dig at the Williams being old and rusty. Bored of that now. Mine has no rust on it whatsoever. Maybe thats why its not the fastest thing around lol..
hes a mod tho, so hes allowed to voice his opinions and sound like a w**ker ;)

williams and trophy

Quote: Originally posted by FlamingMonkey on 14 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 14 September 2004

Great moments in williams history

Part One.

Land speed record

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1079974451__strombaspeed.jpg
^^ Not an original Williams, you can tell they havent had the wheels refurbished right, the gold carries on after the diamond cut rim, sure fire way of telling an original from an imposter.
hey..........stop fukkin pinchin the photographic history im building up of THE 1 IN FRONT..................as u can see tho...the wheels have been refurbed correctly, rite colour, gold after the diamond cut lip.....unfortunately i lost one of me wheel centres racing that fukkin jet powered slow thing ........b*****d

Polo GTi

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 14 September 2004

hes a mod tho, so hes allowed to voice his opinions and sound like a w**ker ;)
hehe , stand up straight Jesus and no talking at the back :D

williams and trophy

nah mate..........i was jus lettin him creep up the side of me for a side by sider on the way there........his engine mounts gave up on him before we finally decided to make our way home..........new cars huh lol

williams and trophy

i believe months after the first reporting of this engine mounting incident......................and the 4k rattle..............................the mechanics still havent figured out wots up with it yet................so evry time we go for a play..........he needs new mountings........gearbox..........pity they cant make em to stand some serious abuse any more innit? lol

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by FlamingMonkey on 13 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 13 September 2004

What with the Williams being the best car in the world I suspect itd beat everything.
Thought that was the Cup :D

Nah!! its the mk1 172, that more rounded shape is more aerodynamic, and the 15" wheels turn quicker, and the coloured RS logo on the seat is distracting to other drivers so you have the edge;):p

Quote: Originally posted by FlamingMonkey on 14 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 14 September 2004

hes a mod tho, so hes allowed to voice his opinions and sound like a w**ker
hehe , stand up straight Jesus and no talking at the back
haha, gotta stay at the back pal, i get nervous when your stood behind me :eek:;). seriously though, agree with what Kel said, doesnt bother me, just feel compelled to respond being the gob sh*te that I am

Clio v6

Quote: hes a mod tho, so hes allowed to voice his opinions and sound like a w**ker

LOL I am a mod thats why I cant voice my opinions.

Wouldnt it be nice to sound like all the other w**kers, just for once. ;)

Piles of rust :D

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Very true about mods not being able to voice opinions..

Normally I would say williams are rust buckets that loose a small bit of the car everytime a door is slammed shut.. that they are ugly and dated looking..

But like you said james we must remain nuetral in all arguments.. ;)

Quote: Originally posted by James on 14 September 2004

Quote: hes a mod tho, so hes allowed to voice his opinions and sound like a w**ker

LOL I am a mod thats why I cant voice my opinions, instead I just prefer to provoke reaction so I can ban people and fill in the massive gaps in my social life

Wouldnt it be nice to sound like all the other w**kers, just for once. - wouldnt just be for once though would it, we are talking retrospectively? lol

Piles of rust - he says pointing out the window to his drive