ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**172 PH1 Tesco Swansea

MG ZR 160
Seen this in swansea tesco today, liking the car but not so keen on the towing eye like

Excuse the red and white dots, i have crap MS Paint skillz lol

IMAG0103.jpg

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
they are shinny when the car is clean. The car is dirty so they are dull.

Should i take quick detailer with me, so i can clean the car when im leaving it somehwere next time :rolleyes:

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
they are shinny when the car is clean. The car is dirty so they are dull.

Should i take quick detailer with me, so i can clean the car when im leaving it somehwere next time :rolleyes:

Just do it at home before you leave, it should last the rest of the day :)

clio sport 172 ph1
Where about in swansea u from? Think i seen u in tesco ponty a few time but not sure if it you? Im from trebanos with a ph1.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
yeah from ponty way. Always fill up in ponty tesco. is yours the silver ph1 craig?

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
yeah. Thats him. Is your zr blue? Think i remember you. I had a black nova sri at the time. Seen you on the M4 ages ago.

MG ZR 160
yeah. Thats him. Is your zr blue? Think i remember you. I had a black nova sri at the time. Seen you on the M4 ages ago.

SRS!!!!!, 1.4 Turbo pocket rocket, tried my best but i had people in the car, and lots of luggage. Why you sell that?

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
was too old for everyday driving. Lol. Sold that, bough another car. Sold that car then and bough this ph1

Blobeye WRX STi W/T
by any chance were you behind me the other day on the A465 going towards Swansea area?
(monday i think)

I was in a black 172

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
cool! Didnt realise there was so many people from around my way on here.

Ive got a mongoose twin tail pipe back box off my clio if your interested mate?

Blobeye WRX STi W/T
not got any money :(

only bought the 172 2 weeks ago.. not got any money left for mods yet lol..
plus i have to sort out a leak in the rad :(