ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 ph2 traction control

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Is there not a little button on the right, by the steering wheel? I have one for ESP and TC.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
There is a light on all of the dashes mate. Even my 1.2 had the light... Im guessing its not lit up? As when you press the button it lights up to say its off. Other wise its off all the time. Go out in the car and take a sharp corner in 2nd and plant it while turning, if you have TC it will take all the power off you and the light on your dash flashes.

clio 172
There is a light on all of the dashes mate. Even my 1.2 had the light... Im guessing its not lit up? As when you press the button it lights up to say its off. Other wise its off all the time. Go out in the car and take a sharp corner in 2nd and plant it while turning, if you have TC it will take all the power off you and the light on your dash flashes.
already tried it mate no light falshes take it i aint got traction control then:D

It's A Reno
Give it the beans and then drop the clutch. You'll soon find out.

What reg plate is it btw?

05 182 clio.ktm duke
Your car is probably an import (not from Renault UK), and just doesn't have traction control. I had a 2002 172 which was an import that I bought from a car supermarket new very cheap, and that never had traction control or a Renault alarm light by the gearstick. When I bought my 182 in 2005 I made sure that this one was a genuine Renault UK car.

clio 172
Your car is probably an import (not from Renault UK), and just doesn't have traction control. I had a 2002 172 which was an import that I bought from a car supermarket new very cheap, and that never had traction control or a Renault alarm light by the gearstick. When I bought my 182 in 2005 I made sure that this one was a genuine Renault UK car.
it did come from a car supermarket but its got the light by the gear stick dont care any glad i aint got it fookin rubbish