ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 pics

Some pics of my 172. Sorry about the quality, they were taken on my mobile. Thought i'd post em even though the car is totally standard (apart from magic tree air freshener ;) )

Got some subtle plans lined up for it when money allows :)

Attachments

• DSC00047.JPG
    DSC00047.JPG
    406.4 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00046.JPG
    DSC00046.JPG
    368.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC00044.JPG
    DSC00044.JPG
    287.3 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00043.JPG
    DSC00043.JPG
    338.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00042.JPG
    DSC00042.JPG
    446.1 KB · Views: 34
Just some subtle stuff like, clear side indicators, a decent set of rear lights that don't look chav, xenon sidelights or sidelightless - ain't decided yet. A good sound system to fit in to existing speaker spaces - can't have a rear shelf or anything cos i have to take my dog in the boot - it kills me to put her in the 172 - get hair every fuckin where!! :mad:
would love a cup rear spoiler, might delve into the engine bay but don't want anything thats gonna knock the mpg any further - anyone with any suggestions?

cheers

320d
If you're thinking subtle i'd just do the following:

Cup splitter
Silvervision bulbs
Clear repeaters
Leave the rear lights as the are
ITG panel filter

fuckin lovin it mate!! love it down the motorway and just caining most cars that try it on!! Take tonight for instance, had a brand spankin new lexus right on my back bumper for most of the way home from work, he follows me all the way to the a38 and is stickin to me like glue, get on the a38 and i just put the pedal to the floor and watched him dissapear in my rear view mirror!!;) I'm seriously gonna have to stop bootin it, can't help it though, it just puts a huge smile on my face. I kinda like the way that the car isn't too in your face either so most people assume your drivin a little 1.2 or something and then just get shocked when you blow em away!!
Really need my cam belt doin too (can just see it snappin when i next boot it)

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
got to have it done dude.

theres been horror stories on here with people with less than 40k miles and havin their cambelt snap.

ures is a 51 plate so is almost 2 years over due.