ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 poly bushes?

Arctic 182, GTD
Kinda the wrong section lol but go powerflex mate, I did and the car feels a lot tighter now. Great cheap mod in my opinion. Try eBay, ktec, or your local euro car parts as we're fairly cheap for them :)

Thanks mate just ordered the front lower wishbone set, do u think the dog bone engine mount is worth getting too? haha sorry if in wrong section, new to the site :)

Arctic 182, GTD
The dog done is the most Important in my opinion, notice the most after having mine done. What I found was after doing all the bushes was that u notice other things that are loose lol like I've powerflexed everything and got vibratechnics engine mounts so it's solid now and feels 100x better!

Just another quick question mate and i know it may sound a bit stupid but what does a full power flex set up consist of?

Arctic 182, GTD
4 wishbone bushes and metal collars, two per arm. 4 anti roll bar bushes 2 inner 2 outer, and the dogbone mount.

thanks mate, but only if you've got an anti roll bar fitted? i know this is gonna sound really silly but ive only had my 172 for a month or so and dont know that much about them just yet, do it have anti roll bar as standard?

172 cup
Im wanting a whole powerflex bush set too, Is there anywhere that sells them as a set or do you need to buy it seperatley?

Arctic 182, GTD
Yeah it'll have a anti roll bar dude. And u can buy them as a set from like k-tec, demontweeks, eBay etc. but I got all mine on staff at euro.lol but I think if you buy them all separate from euro their still cheaper then a set elsewhere.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yep, all 172s have them, the outer bushes connect to the wishbones,
and the inner bushes are mounted to the subframe I think.

Kam racing sell Powerflex aswel, they're not too bad on price either.

I can't find Powerflex bushes on the ECP site though.

Arctic 182, GTD
They should have them on there but tbh I never use our main website cz I have the catalouges. I can get prices and part numbers tomorrow if ya need them mate.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
No it's alright mate but thanks for the offer, i've got a ECP just up the road from my house,
I can just pop in and ask them.

I'm having a new steering rack fitted next week so it's a good opportunity to upgrade the arb.