ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 spoiler same as dynamique?

172 rep
Hi, i'm currently turning my clio into a 172 rep, my car is a dynamique, with a painted spoiler, is it the same as the 172 spoiler? Or are they different?

Thanks, Julian.

Clio 1.4 16v Dymanique
Yes I think I can safely answer this question from my experiance I have now got from todays antics! ahahaha!

YES the 172 spoiler is the same as the dymaniques! But might be painted and not plastic

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
182 spoiler is the same as the dynamique too.

Its the 172 cup and cup packed 182 that have different spoilers (cup spoiler)

172 rep
Yes I think I can safely answer this question from my experiance I have now got from todays antics! ahahaha!

YES the 172 spoiler is the same as the dymaniques! But might be painted and not plastic

Saw that one on ebay too, that's what made me ask about mine 'cos it looked the same as that one!

Clio 1.4 16v Dymanique
lol, luckily i posted that thread on here otherwise I wouldn't of realized till i received it!! ahaha