ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 sport xenons bulbs etc

clio sport 172 ph2
Was thinking about changing my bulbs in the front headlights, including the sidelights (not the ones on the side of the car)

been using the search bar and ive come accross these -

http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/hid-xenon-bulbs/d2s-hid-xenon-replacement-bulbs-p-447.html

I assume thats for the "main beam" doesent the headlights have 2 seperate bulbs , one for high (H1) and for dip (H7) and sidlights (501)

so these D2s are H1 ?

if I were to get those bulbs, what do you recomend i get for the others? i want them to match , so nice and white

Thanks

The ones in that link you've posted up fit the dipped beam only.

Main beam is H1, sides are 501.

Nope, they're D2S as it says on the link.

Clios with Xenons use D2S as dipped beam, non xenon models have H7s as their dipped beam.

Astra (H) VXR
I bought mine of hiddirect site and they are good.. I went for the 6000k. Just a tinge of blue.. Look good.

clio sport 172 ph2
Nope, they're D2S as it says on the link.

Clios with Xenons use D2S as dipped beam, non xenon models have H7s as their dipped beam.

Thanks JCC

so the ones i linked to would be ok for Dipped beam? say 5000K ones