ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 SuperChip - What did you all pay

Also does anyone know how they adjust fueling at Wide Open Throttle. Ive been told that it is not possible so if it is am very interested in how it is done.

ICE'dberg MK2 172

About that for mine too...

They can adjust more or less anything. Just a modified file that is downloaded via a laptop to your pride and joy.

Thanks guys. I spoke to a guy at RallyTec and they want £370 all in to do the job. He reckons that the chip optimises the timing. Apparently did a 172 recently and the owner was pleased.

I asked about fueling @ wide open throttle and he claims that it is not possible to alter this and that the ECU will automatically make allowances. Said that all they do is save the existing ecu program and then load the one from SuperChips via modem.

Im trying to understand what other peeps have had done as I remember someone saying they had extra stuff done to take into account there mods.

Also havent some people had fueling @ WOT adjusted to take into account more air via their induction kits?

Anyone know how the fueling is adjusted?

Has anyone with a phase 1 172 had it SuperChiped? I know it is possible to physically replace the existing ECU on the phase 1 with another ECU - e.g. Renault Group "N" and the K-Tec one.

Roamer was it Power Engineering that did your SuperChip?

If not who did you use and where are they based please?

No Worries Roamer... Just found your Rolling Road Graphs which clearly show Power Engineering. Looks like they are the Daddies !