ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Throttle Bodies

Williams Hybrid
Hello all.

I am looking into getting throttle bodies for the 172 engine I have going into my mk1 valver. Anybody have any suggestions where the cheapest place to get them is? ATpower are 2200 for a complete kit.

Cheers

Dave

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
AT's make me gag. cheapest isn't best, if you're being a tightwad, look out for second hand Jenveys

Trafic 140dci
Lewistaylor is selling a set on here with the ecu, worth a look!
Thanks for mentioning me :)

Basically as Dan said i have a set of Jenveys for sale, your best reading the following link for more info. But for £2250 i'll include my catcam 421'd engine that my ecu is mapped to. So for £50 more you'll get a cammed engine too, better ITB's as 519 would say, and 212.5 bhp & 179.9ftlb of torque ;)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...op-Spec-White-ph1-track-car-Updated-parts-PG2

Lewis' set every single day of the week

I'd always have Jenveys over AT stuff.
Lewis' engine and bodies set is the cheapest way to 200bhp+ without a shadow of a doubt - absolute bargain