ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 track day car

172 cupapoop
i bought a clio cup to use as a track car as they seem to be a popular choice @ the moment (probably as they have really droped in price)
not the tidyest example and came with gangsta tints and some wheels which leave a lot to be desired, its got a cat back stainless exhaust (looks like a powerflow type job :()
pic to follow of when i first got it

172 cupapoop
yeah but as people were spaming the fudge out of that thread i decided to do a decent one with pic's from when i got it to how it stands today with a bit of info on how it behaved on track @ the weekend

172 cupapoop
!BqPCdu!!2k~$(KGrHqUH-DkEu,I0IwUmBLu4,cmR2w~~_12.jpg

!BqPCR-w!Wk~$(KGrHqIH-CIEuYDdWnsFBLu4,B(Luw~~_12.jpg

as i picked it up

172 cupapoop
just going out for my sunday dinner then i will update with the things i've done over this week and pic's and hopefull upload the video of the track sessions @ mallory yesterday.

53 Clio's & counting
Well it stands out mate! As long as your happy that that matters :)

Its because your not a paid member i guess mate?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Has it had a front end smash at some point? (No RS grille)

You need some 15inch wheels

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you can put some bigger pics up that would be great.

Took about 3 minutes to view! (And then I was upset...)

More poke than viagr
Saw this yesterday at mallory, got new wheels on now havnt you?

Didnt look bad at all yesterday and certainly stood out with all the new stickers on.

With your history with other cars, cant wait to see how this turns out!

172 cupapoop
Saw this yesterday at mallory, got new wheels on now havnt you?

Didnt look bad at all yesterday and certainly stood out with all the new stickers on.

With your history with other cars, cant wait to see how this turns out!
cheers

172 cupapoop
yeah i bought some turbines but they did not suit the car.
so i've got some 2118 speedline's and put some goodyear f1 tyres on
few more stickers on the car too.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Looks better with the stickers on :) Just needs to follow the trend of orange wheels now...

340i
The back looks real low, you got a dead body in there LOL?!

Looks better with the stickers added to it now :)

Williams20V-306BHP
Good colour choice, I thought it was Yoz's to start with, cool pics to, who took them? That's my mate in the White saxo trying his hardest to keep the 106 at bay :)

172 cupapoop
The back looks real low, you got a dead body in there LOL?!

Looks better with the stickers added to it now :)
its actually sat higher at the rear, but will be going lower when i fit the new rings on my coilovers (old one's are seized:dapprove:)

172 cupapoop
cheers for the pic's mr leeds106,
quite disapointed in the 1/4 mile times tbh 15.1 sec
but not a bad place to start with concidering it still got the cat on.

182 Trophy
No cams, bog standard at the minute, he's only had it just over a week i think, look at whats done allready. If he likes it then i think there will be at least cams by next week knowing ricky lol

172 cupapoop
it has standard cam's at the mo but like joe said these are likely to get changed @ some point in the near future (prob before fcs depending on funds)

Stagecoach Ticket
I really like that looks quite cool much better now it has stickers

lol at the massive line of jap crap in the background

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Looks different, many more stickers going on it? I think the sticker arrangement of ur old old would go down well on it. this is you old ones aint it? or have uyou still got it?

SDC11772.jpg

53 Clio's & counting
15.1 is a little low for a cup i would have thought going on all averages, is it completely standard? Interior still in?

Loving the stickers!

M2 Competition
I think those are my old wheels (possibly). Not many sets in that width about, look good!

Liking the car, hope you're enjoying it bud :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
you certainly like stickers!

172 sticker colour looks absolutely s**te but aslong as you like it thats what counts :)