ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 turini wheels, will they fit a 182 sport.

182 CLIO SPORT
Hi guys, need a bit of info. there are turini 16" wheels of a 172 for sale. i'm planning getting new ones but i see there is a set for sale on here in real good condition. would they fit my 182 sport or is the et wrong???

if you can help that be great. cheers. garymac

tiTTy & SV650
depends how low you want to go I think, fine at standard height or dropped 40mm but anymore might be an issue.

I could be wrong though.

182 CLIO SPORT
depends how low you want to go I think, fine at standard height or dropped 40mm but anymore might be an issue.

I could be wrong though.

hows form rory, i've got eibach springs on. they drop it 20mm. what et is a 172

tiTTy & SV650
not bad cheers, urself? will u be at the motorsport show? If so can give u more of the corrosion protector there, saves postage.

37.5mm offset compared to 45mm will be fine on eibachs.

182 CLIO SPORT
not bad cheers, urself? will u be at the motorsport show? If so can give u more of the corrosion protector there, saves postage.

37.5mm offset compared to 45mm will be fine on eibachs.

Hows form. yeah i'll be on my bike farting about on silly things:). yeah that be great . top man

tiTTy & SV650
^cool I'll be there unofficially with guys off here prob but my colleagues will be there too. Supporting Robbie Allan cause he did the Dakar using one of our oilers.

182 CLIO SPORT
^cool I'll be there unofficially with guys off here prob but my colleagues will be there too. Supporting Robbie Allan cause he did the Dakar using one of our oilers.

Haha cool, yeah ian shankie is going to be doing the dakar with him i think. i coach ian's 2 sons. there going to be doing a little trial for kids etc. my wee cuz will be there also. i'll try some big stuff if the weathers ok. steve colly is doing his demo's etc. i ride against him in the the british rounds. he's well good like.