ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Type R Sandwich...

'18 Megane dci
Got the tripod out last night as 2 of my mates both have new '06 Type R's so I had to do them some pics, you know what it's like when you get a new car ;) ...

see if you can spot the 172 devil reflection...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

:D

Cam

182 Cup
bloody that last pic looks like the crazy frog. lol good pics as always dave :approve:

MKIII 138
mint pics !!! some of the best ive seen, dunno why more people dont post night shots they used to but now its sunny days with a clean car on their drive PC`d and wax`d or next to a field with horse poo in.

how did you get the lense flare/halo`s m8 ?

'18 Megane dci
lens flare just happened with the long shutter speeds mate, cheers for the comments, I only spotted that Devil from my wheel reflection earlier, spooky!

Maz

LY 200
amR said:
I like the black one, looks dead clean too

Me too .. it looks mint :approve: ;) lol

Cracking pics as always Dave .. them rainbow lolly pops are at it again :rasp: hehe

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Great Pics you have there very clear to say its dark with orange lights

VaVa
I HATE the 'body kit' on the CTR... looks so max power, sort of stuck on with pritstick type look - the skirts, front/rear valances.

Nice pics though mate. :)

LY 200
I love the cosmic CTR's, it was either one of them or my 182 but the cosmic ones were all around 13k-15k when i was looking a few weeks back.

I really want to know the comparsion of CTR and 172, even I guess CTR is more for track. Please let me know once your friend's CTR had run in the engine.

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ what do you want to know??? performance wise nothing in it. CTR is more expensive and feels better quality. Pluses and minses for both. They are shockingly similar at everthing, which is odd as they have quite different design ideas, but the result is identical.

Dave is the cosmic a premier as well, would be a black for if i was to have a premier.

amR

Yes
lagerlout1 said:
I HATE the 'body kit' on the CTR... looks so max power, sort of stuck on with pritstick type look - the skirts, front/rear valances.

Nice pics though mate. :)

How could you stick a body kit on with pritstick? c'mon mate, its blue tack :)

i hate CTR's but that black one looks lovely

'18 Megane dci
Cheers for the comments folks, i'll have to pick a more interesting location next time lol. The grey CTR is a Premier too ad, very nice it is too, would be black for me though if I got one. (which isn't going to happen ;) ) Only the grey one was the only clean car there!!

I've only driven one once and I prefer the go kart handling of my Clio :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Dave Cli02 said:
Cheers for the comments folks, i'll have to pick a more interesting location next time lol. The grey CTR is a Premier too ad, very nice it is too, would be black for me though if I got one. (which isn't going to happen ;) ) Only the grey one was the only clean car there!!

I've only driven one once and I prefer the go kart handling of my Clio :)
Dave, it does take a very different style of driving. try and pinch one for a day, garauntee you will like it more:)