ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 vs 182

Mk2 172
Jesus Christ If you lined ALL the RS models up in a straight line and raced them over a mile....

There would be about 3 ball hairs of a gap between any given car....

f**k sake.

pmsl :lolup: he has a very very valid point tho!!!!

MCS R56
This ain't no can of worms. He wants to know the difference.

172 Cup is fastest

There there my boy, no need to get your wee panties in a twist.

I love how defensive everyone gets on here about there cars, it makes it worth while coming on here.

Whilst we are on the subject do you really know how much difference there is between, oh i dont know, lets say a 172 Cup and well my Phase 1 172 per say...

Right so if we go by what the book says then our cup will do 0-60 in 6.7, my Ph1 will do it in 7 flat.

That makes your cup 0.3 seconds faster than my Phase 1, so not even half a second. Thats not a snap of the fingers mate, so if on the right day in the right conditions, my Phase one could well be quicker than a 172 Cup.

Do you always beleive what you read on paper?:eek:

Regards.

I was only stirring - I couldn't give a rats ass! 0-60 doesn't prove anything though.