ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 windscreen washer fault

Monaco Blue 172
Hi guys
I have a fault with my 172
Is there another fuse or set of fuses for the screen washers other than the ones in the main fuse box ? Both pumps have stopped working looks like there is no power getting to the pumps the wipers still work fine
Anyone have any ideas ?
Cheers Andy

Clio sport 182
un plug the washer pump connector and check that ur getting 12v to the pump ur need 2 people as ur need someone to operate the stalk

Monaco Blue 172
I have now done this I have power to the one pump but not the other one the one I have power to is the one on the right of the tank if your stood in front of the car
Are they linked or does the left hand side one only work if the right one does ?

Clio sport 182
sounds like both ur washer pumps are inop/not working the 1 you have power to is the main washer pump and the other 1 is ur headlight washer pump

Monaco Blue 172
Many thanks for that I will pop to the local motor factors and pick up a couple of new pumps the weekend and try that will post update when that's done many thanks again for info
Cheers Andy