ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172mk2 owners with aftermarket exhaust?

Clio 172 cup mk2
hi guys,
as above anyone got any pics of their 172mk2 with aftermarket exhaust and what do they think of fitting? sound doesnt bother me.
i own 2003 172 cup and looked at yozzasports
-YS018L Clio 172 MK2 / 172 Cup (Clio RS Ragnotti) Road Exhaust System (LOUD)
-YS018Q Clio 172 MK2 / 172 Cup (Clio RS Ragnotti) Road Exhaust System (QUIET)

im not interested in these 6x4 ovals etc as im sure the back boxes droop which i dont like. also dont want a twin 3"

Please can you post pics and tell me what you think!!!
Cheers guya

Jag Mondeo -Type
Prospeed. They are custom made on car and fit perfectly.

Although this one was made on someone elses car and i got it 2nd hand. :approve:

Last edited:
  renault clio 172 2002
i just got my car it has got a magnex system from cat back its not loud till you gun it and i just put an induction kit on aswell that not loud eather till you gun it then all hell breaks loose

Clio 172 cup mk2
that looks sweet, isnt it a bit hairy making sure you measure and cut out the bumper in the right place?! thats what would worry me the most!
thats the kind of exhaust that im looking for but dont want the bumper cut.
anyone used yozzasport exhaust yet?

you can get the stealth systems ...... gdi , prospeed and yozzasport have a new stealth in progress