ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172s/Cups Dover (Nürburgring Stickers)

German Barge

saw you today in dover (21st) at around 6:15pm...

you saw me, and i was in the blue valver... currently in the for sale section i must add...

was a silver cup/172/182 and a black cup/172/182 all stickered up...

just before i saw you i also saw what i think was a blue 182 cup, not sure if he was with you...

cars looked nice from what i could see, and defo were cliosporters as i turned round to look in windows hehe....

PLEASE WRITE BACK SO I CAN BE FINALLY SPOTTED!!! ;)

have a nice trip to the ring?

German Barge

wuhey..... good lads, hopefully they will post up later, was quality seeing them... first time i have seen other cliosporters on the roads... my car wasnt looking its best with two front wheels with spares on lol.

172, Tiguan

Ah spotted!

Just got home, started on the French Lager already!

Getting the pictures sorted slowly!

German Barge

did you see me jon - im sure tom did, as he was staring at me, sorry if i was giving you evils, was wondering if it was anyone i knew lol.

172, Tiguan

Yer we definatly noticed you. Dover was really busy tonight, they were backed right up the hill, even out of their cars stuck in traffic!

German Barge

nah, managed to get passed it all. Used to it, do it everyday...

its cos they have closed it down to one lane, so you can imagine all the trailers trying to squeeze through...