ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172's new tail pipe

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all, As the previous owner had a hidious tail pipe on the custom system, it was one of the things i was 100 % changing.

I got it done today and im pretty delighted with the new pipe :) its a 3" inward rolled single pipe :)

And yes.. i know you will all hate the sticker but its there to cover up the 2 holes from the 'Clio' badge which is broken!

previous:

119.jpg

The bumper is a bit melted from touching the exhaust but ill get that trimmed a bit more over the weekend!

Now:
SAM_0303.jpg

SAM_0296.jpg

SAM_0294.jpg

SAM_0288.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I've got a 3.5" Scorpion rolled pipe recessed into the bumper. I like the recessed look. Nice choice.

I am in AMAZEMENT at the original tailpipes though! What the hell is/was that?!

Changes to often
haha looks alot like mine! the one thing i NEED to replace, only issue is i will need to buy a new rear bumper and its been cut in :(

IMG_0047.jpg

Titanium 182
Needs neatening up around the edges, and if you can source one a 182 exhaust surround - that will improve it :)

Good work so far, though!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha, thanks guys.

God knows what was going on with the person that put the previous pipes on! looked terrible.

Im going to try and trim the bumper to suit it more tomorrow, ill also have a look and see if it will move up a bit into the cut out so i can get a 182 surround :)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh thats alright then, ill get one soon! sticker is just a quick fix till i can save 30 quid for a badge :p

Thanks mike, still coming to the meet aye?