ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172s temporary replacement...

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
Awesome!
Chassis was sorted by Lotus too so no slouch in the corners. I'd like one, but don't want a more grown up car, so my Clio will stay for a bit longer!

Im not sure it was tbh...you wouldnt want to hit any corner at speed in a std GSi.

RB 182 FF
Love it, I had one in Arden Blue before I got the 182. I may look to get another one if the right one came up as well.

Here is a quick pic of my old one

4a4bcb32.jpg

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
^best colour. i wanted one but could find the right one so got the 182

120d M Sport
Lovely looking car!! Im pretty sure the light tints are standard on the front though, on the GSI theyre darker than the rest of the range

The heated recaro;s are nice aswell, my mom had the arden blue (best colour I think) for 6 months then traded it in for the cabrio turbo, the z20let runs near to 200 bhp and are pretty rapid just getting power down was a problem at times

Mk4 .:R32
Yeah I prefer the other colours in all honesty. Would love an arden blue or red one! But this one came up at the right time, was the right spec, pretty low mileage (38k), had the timing belt and water pump done, 12 months MOT etc etc and was cheaper than most of the others.

astra coupe on coilovers
awsome cars mate also the sri-t are very nice my mate had one 300 bhp 350 lbs ft of tourqe cs4 tuned have fun mate :)

astra coupe on coilovers
looks like a very very nice example. I have had 2 mk4 Astras. 1 started life as a 2.0 SRi, and I lumped a Cavalier turbo engine and box into it - sold that and bought a 2004 Black GSi. Sort of regretted selling that as it had loads of potential.
yours looked awsome bud ;)

astra coupe on coilovers
I like the front bumper on them, but not keen on the rest. Not much you can do with the Mk4 Astra though! Never knew they had Recaros, let alone heated ones! Nice touch...
what like mate theres lots you can do to a mk4 astra :D