ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172t Pics

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
TURBOS done now and it looks really nice too! no vids yet though! soon i promise.:approve:

Last edited:
Quality. Looks good. Get some videos up quick and get some clear side repeaters on if you have any cash left :approve:

stevo172-250 said:
TURBOS done now and it looks really nice too! no vids yet though! soon i promise.:approve:

looks like an F4R with blue samco to me....

but im sure it flies like s**t off a shovel! :D

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
ChrisK 172 said:
Quality. Looks good. Get some videos up quick and get some clear side repeaters on if you have any cash left :approve:
dont really like the clear 1s much.:dead:

What's the lag like mate and do you think its worth every penny you spent on it?

Also how does it pull in 1st and 2nd? Does it wheel spin like crap and struggle to get the power down?

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
ChrisK 172 said:
What's the lag like mate and do you think its worth every penny you spent on it?

Also how does it pull in 1st and 2nd? Does it wheel spin like crap and struggle to get the power down?
atm theres not much lag really! it seems like i allways have to be in a lower gear! only up to 40! after that it pulls in every gear! so far iv took it to 130ish but im told by bbpt it should do just over 160mph! mad! it get there fast too!or mybe its just me iv never bin in a turbo before!0-60 is about 5-6 atm its not run in yet so il just be taking it easy for now!and yh worth every penny!:approve:

How much was it in the end inc vat all in, if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you don't want to say over here.

SLK 350
Why haven't you taken the bonnet liner off, let people hear everything it has - sound deadening = extra weight :)

Very impressive. Massive torque gain as predicted. Bet it throws you back in your seat big time.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
ChrisK 172 said:
How much was it in the end inc vat all in, if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you don't want to say over here.
7600! plus insurance gain of 250!(50 for short shifter!)

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
ChrisK 172 said:
Very impressive. Massive torque gain as predicted. Bet it throws you back in your seat big time.
you have to sit init to belive it!its not uncontrolable though!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
thats cause you have the 1.2 grill! its a little different! when i bought k-tecs i thought it looked the bis but now it seems everybody hates them? in london iv seen some really bodgded moded clios! usauly wiv diy messhed gril! looks crap!:quiet:

Last edited:
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
def looks like a tidy conversion, would be very interested to see a race at pod you vs normal 172 / 182!!

Clio RS Mk1
Nice stevo. Did you get any info of tech specs of parts installed in your car?
I mean type of turbo, which injectors, fuel pump,...

Can you post a picture of exhaust maniford and turbine?

RE5PECT!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
heres a few more pics guys! sorry i cant reply to all the posts! i can only get a few hours a day on net. cars brill! raced loads of cars! mostly m3s usespecting mercs! and yesterday i gave carrera turbo a little fright! let him win though cause i have enough points already! not much traction it the wet either! id love to see what she does against a 172/182 to see if all that money was worth it! anyway more pics.:rasp:

Last edited:
Nice job! (not sure on that top plastic cover bit though ;) :p I'd leave it off!)

Looks really tidy - just take it easy running it in - you don't want it to go pop :S

1.8 Civic EX
looking good mate! although may i sugest you use a funnel when topping up your water. you header tank is looking a bit dirty! :clown: