ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

18 month o2 contract question

Audi S3 225
How early on an 18month contract can you upgrade on o2? I lost my iphone months ago and didn't have any insurance...I no, i am a MUG!

Ive had the contract for about 9 months now, do you think maybe after 12 months they will let me upgrade? Its annoying cos I'm still paying £45 and cant use any of the services.

I would go in the store but they will probably laugh at me and say see ya in 9 months time!

Oh well thought id ask...

Allan

Depends on your usage.

All customers continually spending over a minimum of £80.00 a month, receive a 6 month early upgrade
All customers continually spending over a minimum of £50.00 a month, receive a 3 month early upgrade
All customers continually spending a minimum of £35.00 a month, receive a 1 month early upgrade

Get another handset and get a replacement sim, you'll still have free internet just on a crappy handset.

Audi S3 225
that suks, i was hoping they would offer older 3g customers early upgrades to the new 3gs model but that never happened :(

Ive got a crappy samsung atm but its terrible gonna have to fork out for another iphone i guess, I cant live without it!

Bux

Golf GTD
I don't think it would hurt to ask O2 what they could do, maybe they could find a solution

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Why would 02, who can't get iPhones quick enough offer anyone any type of upgrade for free, or early?

DCi
Depends on your usage.

All customers continually spending over a minimum of £80.00 a month, receive a 6 month early upgrade
All customers continually spending over a minimum of £50.00 a month, receive a 3 month early upgrade
All customers continually spending a minimum of £35.00 a month, receive a 1 month early upgrade

Get another handset and get a replacement sim, you'll still have free internet just on a crappy handset.
does that mean they will offer you an upgrade a month earlier than your contract ends

or because they usually offer everyone an upgrade a month early, does that mean they will let you have the upgrade a month even earlier than that?