ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

18" wheel on a 172?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio 172
Hey guys I know I am new to this website and if someone has already posted this then soz, but it would be a dream to put 18" 's on my clio, is this a really silly dream as I love big rims? and has anyone ever tried this before? :p

clio 172
yeah thanks for the pics but i dont like the look on 18's looks werid. will stick with the 17's me thinks

CBR1000RR Fireblade
17's fit, I would imagine that you will have to keep standard ride height though.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
They look gash. A mk2 ph1 I have has 17" on and it looks cack. I don't suppose 18's will look any better.

Oh and I forgot to mention the previous owner of the clio had to cut away most of the arch liners to prevent rubbing issues... :rolleyes: - that was still on normal stilt like standard 1.2 suspension too!

clio 172
@rockers 182 I can have what wheels size i like! your the chav for putting a silly comment on here. I have 17"'s atm and i really like the look so i will stick to them i think !

Last edited:
@rockers 182 I can have what wheels size i like! your the chav for putting a silly comment on here. I have 17"'s atm and i really like the look so i will stick to them i think !

TBH you are not exactly innocent for airing your view. Its just peoples opinions.

As long as you like it, thats all that really matters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.