ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

181bhp & 146lbft...

Clio 182
Is what the hybrid made at GDI yesterday, well happy with that.
Andy & co installed and mapped the smt6 and now its running brilliantly. Excellent service and would highly recommend GDI to anyone.

Had a play with a mates astra VXR last night and gave him a good panning, hehe ;)

Clio 182
5k big boy, lol
Letstorquebhp.com make it:

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 181
Weight without Driver (KG) : 850
Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 216.36
0 - 60 (Secs) : 5.45
0 - 100 (Secs) : 13.73
60 - 100 (Secs) : 8.28
Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.87
Terminal Speed (MPH) : 100.50
Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.67
Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 102.33

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Dan_mk1 said:
5k big boy, lol
Letstorquebhp.com make it:

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 181
Weight without Driver (KG) : 850
Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 216.36
0 - 60 (Secs) : 5.45
0 - 100 (Secs) : 13.73
60 - 100 (Secs) : 8.28
Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.87
Terminal Speed (MPH) : 100.50
Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.67
Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 102.33

13.89 to aim at....;)

E90
5K lol Dreamer, I was thinking more 3K and a go on my missus. U can keep yr quarter times, does it go around corners?? lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Weeman said:
5K lol Dreamer, I was thinking more 3K and a go on my missus. U can keep yr quarter times, does it go around corners?? lol

Better than the challenger tank you own.

Clio 182
Notorious said:
13.89 to aim at....;)

Hehe, we'll see...I better crack late 13s, or the hacksaw's coming out for serious strippage :evil:

I was joking bout the 5k, dont really wanna sell it after ive put so much work into it...Yeah it goes round corners, just needs the camber and tracking re-adjusting as its a bit too twitchy at the mo.

FULL FAT 182
woooo i must have a good engine as ive got 142 lbs torque and 148 bhp, thats on a valver!

bbpt chip, mongoose system
green cotton induction kit,
uprated plugs and leads, new dizzy + rotor arm

Clio 182
wazza16valver said:
woooo i must have a good engine as ive got 142 lbs torque and 148 bhp, thats on a valver!

bbpt chip, mongoose system
green cotton induction kit,
uprated plugs and leads, new dizzy + rotor arm

Sounds dubious tbh, A standard valver has 115lbft iirc, I seriously doubt you'd get 27lbft from those mods...

FULL FAT 182
IMG_0153.jpg

Mk1 16v
Steve-o!!! :cool:

Hybrids are the 2.0 williams lump put into a valver. You keep on about wanting more power? this is a good option!

Rich.

Clio 182
steve740 said:
lol!!! Im new to this hybrid thingy Dan and aint quite sure what they are!!! What engine you got?

As Riche says, its a rebuilt williams lumps with a few mods. Soooo much quicker than the 1.8 its unreal!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Where did you get that weight from. The nana was stripped to hell and was 880. Winstons was empty and came in at 900. Martins old beast was very very empty and came in at about 870.

Focus ST
Dan_mk1 said:
Is what the hybrid made at GDI yesterday, well happy with that.
Andy & co installed and mapped the smt6 and now its running brilliantly. Excellent service and would highly recommend GDI to anyone.

Had a play with a mates astra VXR last night and gave him a good panning, hehe ;)

Have you got any before? Aswell as the after figures.

Clio 182
Waitey said:
Where did you get that weight from. The nana was stripped to hell and was 880. Winstons was empty and came in at 900. Martins old beast was very very empty and came in at about 870.

Maybe the weighbridge near mine is out then!? Cos it aint as stripped as martin's oldun!

Havnt got a before graph, the last owner had it rr'd when it was standard and it made 150bhp bang on.

mine made 171 and 149lb/ft, shame its broken would love to go giant killing with you Dan..

it will be back with its new engine in about 2 weeks, but wont be mapped and the b/e wont be lightened and balanced so it wont be as quick..
*where did i put that angle grinder?*

Waitey said:

helium farts?