ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182’s in sussex

How many of you chaps who own 182s live/work in sussex. The reason I ask is I live in Horsham and work in Brighton and since I ordered my 182, 3 weeks ago ive been trying to see how many others there are on the road. So far ive not seen 1!!!!! are they really as rare as the proverbial Rocking Horse sh*te or am I not looking hard enough??!!??

:confused:

i live in brighton too, never seen one either, only a cup that drives round with dark window tints and a big exhaust + loads of valvers.

I live in Brighton but work in Crawley. Currently I have a 172 but are due a 182 on the 22nd of June. I have seen only one other that was black and its was parked in Shoreham High Street.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Ive got a 182 and i live in Crawley...:)....havent seen a single one since i bought mine......what colour is yours ill look out for you....were close enough to bump into each other surely !!

Aparantly there are some guys in East Grinstead too....

I posted anyone in sussex a while ago but didnt get many replies.

Ive ordered a Black one with the sport pack from good old Jeffs Farm!! I had a black 172 on an 02 plate last year but got a company Z3 (which is nice!! especially on days like this). Cant wait for Jeffs Farm to call me up to tell me its arrived!! :D

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

excellent...ill look out for you......jeffries normally quite quick with deliveries....i got a car from them once.......the days waiting for mine really dragged !! (got mine from crawley down renault.....at the time Jeffries couldnt gaurantee what they would get, an wouldnt let me place an order with them no matter how long i minded waiting, so i said bugger it and went to renault....they we really quick believe it or not !)

Ive got an arctic blue one, cup suspension but not the spoiler pack......keep your eyes open, ive never been spotted :(

bet u cant wait to get in the z3 tonite...will be lovely!

you bet ya!!

It will be missed, especially with the weather like this!! Still, looking forward to not putting £35s worth of fuel (Company wont pay petrol!!! W*nkers) in the thing every 5 days!!!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

u just reminded me i need to get petrol tonite, thank you........ i put about £30 in every4 days.....bloody optimax prices !!

I used to get about 300 miles out of a tank in my 172 Mk II. It used to cost me £30 to fil it up which wasnt too bad. Petrols a bit cheaper in Brighton!!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

yeah i noticed that last time i was down there....trouble is i fill up at shell service atation at Pease Pottage...service stations are always a rip-off......and i work in Sunbury on Thames......which is not cheap at all !!...bit of a bummer....but nevermind, its well worth it !!!!!:D

where abouts in horsham are you.....roffey end?...my auntie lives that way

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

i agree..........i think i pass your way when i go to my aunts....shes lives off of north heath lane.....i think thats what its called....ill keep my eyes open for you next time im passing...:cool:

Live in Worthing and have seen only 2 182s - 1 in black/gold with cup and susp packs the other in artic blue with all the trimmings. Just waiting for mine to arrive - 2 weeks and counting!! Have ordered the titanium with both cup and susp pack!

just seen a black 182 on the willowhayne estate rustington, (next to worthing)

titanium182 - did you order yours from "swan renault" ? if so how did you find the dealership ? were they any good ?

we bought out 172 from swan but they we t**sers !

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

I work in Faygate, come from Fleet in Hampshire. Dont often drive my 182 in, but im about. Saw a silver 182 with cup pack in Broadbridge heath the other week. Also saw a black Magene 225, look much better in real life than in the mags..

172Fast - Ive owned a Laguna for the last year and thankfully only ever had to go to the dealership once when the car was recalled and they were pretty good about it. But i know what you are saying - Ive heard bad reports about Swan (in particular the Worthing branch). A friend of mine had no end of hassle and trouble with them a while back about a minor servicing issue and hes not the only one who moans about them. One of the reasons why I ordered my 182 from Jeffries Farm in Crawley!

RX-8

Hi guys! yeah i live in East Grinstead had mine, standard artic blue for a couple of weeks only seen one other in the area in crawley down silver, another artic blue on the M3 and a racing blue up in oxford so looks to be pretty rare at the moment bought mine form Jeffries farm who had about ten in diffrent colours when I picked mine up so they must be around some where!

Youll know me if you see me as had a bit of an accident with some kind of bird whilst going a fair wack the other day and it nicely crumpled the bonnet!! more expense any idea how much renault charge for a new bonnet sprayed and fitted?