ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 and Valver, '94 Vs. '04

BMW M5 & E36
Valver is the new toy, 182 the runabout. Enjoy :cool:

DSCN3714.jpg

DSCN3715.jpg

DSCN3717.jpg

DSCN3718.jpg

DSCN3720.jpg

DSCN3723.jpg

DSCN3730.jpg

DSCN3732-1.jpg

DSCN3733.jpg

DSCN3735.jpg

DSCN3712.jpg

DSCN3732.jpg

DSCN3703.jpg

Valver = Project SL*G! :evil:

Chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm jealous of your garage

My parents have one like that but it's 5 miles from my place and full of crap! :(

Nice pair too!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Was just gonna speak to you and ask when you were gonna post this up lol. Should be good! :approve:

Titanium 182
Your lucky to have such a nice garage :)

Its one of my aims in life to own a double/triple garage !

BMW E46 330i Touring
As (various) above - cracking garage! Sorry to hear your Dad's no longer with you, though.

Track plans for the 16v?

ValverInBits
Ah, ye old Point8! Yeah i didnt get any free orange bits with mine.

Orange :rolleyes:

Whiteley, Mk1s without rust are nothing :approve:
Plus mines white :rasp: so I won't have people asking, oh is that a williams. "No:rolleyes:, It's not quite a williams".

What a fwappin bargain it is though.
Glad you bought it? been for a cheeky spin?

BMW M5 & E36
Orange :rolleyes:

Whiteley, Mk1s without rust are nothing :approve:
Plus mines white :rasp: so I won't have people asking, oh is that a williams. "No:rolleyes:, It's not quite a williams".

What a fwappin bargain it is though.
Glad you bought it? been for a cheeky spin?

Well, bubbly brown then if you like. Yep, willy wannabe :clown:. I could turn mine white?

Yeah pleased so far, not had time to start on it yet though. Had a run up the road, not far. Don't want to spoil myself before its finished!

Cheers for comments all.

320d
Class mate looks like a realy tidy example. Both the 182 and the Valver. Would love to have a modern v old school hot hatch, or either :(