ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Aux input?

ok cool i have got the standard 182 headunit in, what parts would i need? or would it be easier just to be a new unit with one fitted?

i have looked a few times either am stupid or mine doesnt have an aux input on the front. do you have a pic?

Clio 182 arctic
i have looked a few times either am stupid or mine doesnt have an aux input on the front. do you have a pic?
he means what headunit is it. the 182 had 2 options, tuner list or update list. it says which 1 it is on the front.
each 1 requires different equipment to get an aux in hence y he needs to know which 1 you have.

Last edited:
just checked it it says cabasse auditorium tronicand nothing else. is there any other you tell the differnece between them?

rofl.the chances.ok another way to check what method of aux in you can have,turn on the radio,press and hold the settings button and scroll through the menu options,if you have an option to turn on aux in then its the cheaper version,if not the more expensive type it is

EDIT: did it not say in the bottom right hand corner next to number 6 tuner or update?

thats the cheaper one,need a plug like the cd port which then converts into 3.5mm jack,i sell them,if youd like more info pm me