ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 back box and bumper onto 172

Car  Black Gold Trophy
Hi, I have a few questions, what does FF mean? and what all this business about PH-quick and PH-this and PH-that? Also is is possible to fit a 182 back box and rear bumper to a 172?
Thanks!
 
Bumper yes, exhaust no, spare wheel is in the way.

FF= Full Fat all the toys basically
PH-Quick = PH1 172, the fastest of them all.
 
Thanks mate, I think this has been the only time I've ever posted a question on a car forum and received a straight accurate answer in the first reply! top stuff!
 
Back
Top