ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - bizarre rear wiper activity

set off this morning in the 182 auto lights on due to rubbish weather, got about 1/2 a mile when i decided for no real reason to put the lights on rather than leave them under the control of renault, shortly afterwards i looked in the rear view and decided to wash the rear screen... i pushed the rear squirter forwards and the rear wiper refused to move... left it in the "on" position and it still refused to move... thought about it a bit and remembered a similar problem in my CTR so i started pressing buttons, eventually when i turned the lights off the rear wiper began working BUT ... it was on constantly, more button presses later i decided to squirt the rear screen, hey preston the wiper stopped and resumed its normal operation ... most bizarre... the only time ive heard about this kind of thing before is when people have been abducted by aliens ... doesnt look like they could keep up with the 182 tho ...