ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup alloy wheel colour

www.renparts.co.uk
if your looking to touch it up i hear it is a rover grey colour that is a good match.. graphite or stone grey or something. im sure somoene will know what its called.

Liquid Yellow F1 Team R27
At last I found the answer to this!!!

The colour is a Renault colour (do not need to quote Ixell)

205110 - Bumper colour, not a body colour - do need to stress this!

Gris Metal Froid is the name of the colour.

Glen Matthews from Renault UK asked me to speak to Kevin Thompson at my local Renault approved bodyshop (not a Renault dealer), Wyndon Motors, Keresley, Coventry. They mixed me up a 0.25L pot for 20 quid.

This is an exact colour match. :approve:

LY 200
Took me fooking ages to get someone willing to refurb one of mine.......Would've thought it would be an easy source!? :S

A Beautiful R32
I got halfords to mix it today, it looks like a spot on match so far... I called Renault customer services too. They were very helpful, unlike every other Renault dealer I've been to that's said there is no paint code for that colour :(

But yep, the code is def 205110 and Halfords can do it in touch up form OR spray... for about £8...

A Beautiful R32
Ganey said:
At last I found the answer to this!!!

The colour is a Renault colour (do not need to quote Ixell)

205110 - Bumper colour, not a body colour - do need to stress this!

Gris Metal Froid is the name of the colour.

Glen Matthews from Renault UK asked me to speak to Kevin Thompson at my local Renault approved bodyshop (not a Renault dealer), Wyndon Motors, Keresley, Coventry. They mixed me up a 0.25L pot for 20 quid.

This is an exact colour match. :approve:

This means Metallic Cold Grey in English (Froid means cold or stony)

A Beautiful R32
Ok so, quick update. Went to halfords and got them to mix up some 205110, but as we went to sort it today, we found out that this is actually a lite grey, not anthracite.

So instead we went and got some Rover stone grey, which is a little darker but you wouldn't notice it unless you were REALLY looking... so go for that.

Liquid Yellow F1 Team R27
Yeah it is called grey, gris metal froid and the match is perfect if thats what you're after. The Rover colour Halfords mixed for me was miles off.