ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 'Cup' Front ARB

RS172 Flamer
I have been reading into the 182 Cup/Trophy/FF and apparently they have a thicker anti roll bar than other models. My question is: Does anyone know if this would fit on the other models? A 172 Cup more specifically...

Thanks

RS172 Flamer
Surely though that extra 2mm would help, I would of thought. I know, for instance, that Whiteline do thicker Anti Roll Bars for Subarus and Audi Quattros etc as handling uprgade option

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Iirc its only 2mm so pointless imo

2mm extra in both directions (ARB = round) makes quite a difference.

I thought they were all 25mm though on the sports TBH?

Assuming you are right that they are 2mm bigger, I would imagine that translates to something like 20% stiffer?

182 Cup and 172 Cup both have the thicker ARB.

Clio Ph1 2.0 16v RS-172: Outer mount - 22mm, Inner mount - 25mm
Clio Ph2 2.0 16v RS-172: Outer mount - 23mm, Inner mount - 25mm
Clio Ph2 2.0 16v RS-182: Outer mount - 22mm, Inner mount - 25mm
Clio 2.0 16v RS (172 & 182) Cup / Cup pack models: Outer mount - 23mm, Inner mount - 25mm

2mm extra in both directions (ARB = round) makes quite a difference.

I thought they were all 25mm though on the sports TBH?

Assuming you are right that they are 2mm bigger, I would imagine that translates to something like 20% stiffer?

The inner are all 25 but the outer are different.

RS172 Flamer
I have been reading into the 182 Cup/Trophy/FF and apparently they have a thicker anti roll bar than other models. My question is: Does anyone know if this would fit on the other models? A 172 Cup more specifically...

182 Cup and 172 Cup both have the thicker ARB.

Many thanks for this! At least I know what size Poly bushes I would need :)

And thank you to the others for responding also