ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup non starter

Clio Sport 182 Cup
Hello all,

i have a cup 182 05 plate. it ran perfectly fine but then i left it sat for about 3 months. i put a new battery on it and now it turns over but doesnt start. i cant hear the fuel pump kicking in and the red dot on the dash stays on. took it to a local garage and they have got a fault code of df066. they are unsure now and said its main dealer. need some help please.

Megane RS 250
i'd start looking at the ECU connector as the culprit, its a known weakness on renaults, all too often its the ECU itself that has the flaky connector. take it off and check it out.
its located under the battery tray.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Theres a reset feature and i cant for the life of me remember how its done sure it involves turning the key on and off 3 times or somthing. Search for clio imobiliser reset and you will find it (im on my phone or id find it for you)

Clio Sport 182 Cup
i have tried all the resets you can do with the key and fob etc. non worked. is 519automotive still about?