ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup pack `

clio 182 black :)
quick question maybe stupid but dont know much about clios but how can you tell if u have cup suspension ??

jamie

well how much should hub spacing be and what colour springs am i looking for. also my wheels are 5 stud i have noticed some 182's with 4 stud??

Fabia vrs tdi
im not sure mate, i just remember reading on here somewhere that different colours on springs with cup suspension

do a search on the topic,i have both cup packs but cant be bothered going out in the rain to look

Fabia vrs tdi
im sure someone on here said once that there was a different colour going round the srpings just a thin line of colour

surely if u have the different alloys and cup spoiler u would have the suspension i thought the suspension came with the alloys

im sure someone on here said once that there was a different colour going round the srpings just a thin line of colour

surely if u have the different alloys and cup spoiler u would have the suspension i thought the suspension came with the alloys

How hard is it to change a set of alloys though, especisally on a car that's nearly 5 year old.

Fabia vrs tdi
why did you quote me lol

i dont have any problems with it, im just saying different alloys came with the cup suspension

heres a pic of my car if u can tell from that

Photo0209.jpg

Photo0208.jpg

Fabia vrs tdi
looks about the same hight as mine but then again i think there is only 15mm of a difference but you have same alloys as me so should have cup suspension

do u have the cup spoiler ? i have mines but missing my splitter the last female owner cracked it

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
There is. The bands are different colours on the springs. On my 172 cup they are Yellow and White, cant remember what colour the 182 cup ones were (did have one). Only real way to tell it has cupped suspension is to mesure the bolt spacing on hub/shock mounting points. Should be 60mm.

here

23062007051.jpg

looks about the same hight as mine but then again i think there is only 15mm of a difference but you have same alloys as me so should have cup suspension

Lol. Where did you get that from?

There is 3mm difference between the height of a 182 and a cupped/cup 182.

Fabia vrs tdi
think i made it up in my head, 15mm not that far off from 3mm ha ha

I need my car lowered urgently but also need splitter and the lower i go the more chance i will have of crackin my splitter when i get it

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
think i made it up in my head, 15mm not that far off from 3mm ha ha

I need my car lowered urgently but also need splitter and the lower i go the more chance i will have of crackin my splitter when i get it

Are you sure you have zenon h/lights- the halo looks like they are halogen, I may be wrong-

Steve