ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup Vs 182 insurance?

Racing Blue 182
Is it more expensive to insure either of these? Trying to get quotes but websites not working.

Also, if you got recaros in a cup as standard, do they need to be declared to insurance companies?

RenaultSport Clio 182 Cup
I may be wrong but I think the 182 and 182 Cup are both group 16 it was only the Trophy which had a higher group (group 17). :S

Plus the Recaro's only came standard in the Trophy and were a cost option in the 182 Cup, but I doubt it would change your insurance anyway.

Ford Mustang 5.0
racing182 said:
Is it more expensive to insure either of these? Trying to get quotes but websites not working.

Also, if you got recaros in a cup as standard, do they need to be declared to insurance companies?

We rate the 182 and 182 Cup and 182 Trophy at the same level as our claim stats are equally good on all three models, if you would like us to give you a price please complete your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and i'll e-mail you back a price.

If you input a quote please can you state cliosport on the club membership question and the details will get passed to me to process.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight