ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 dash

Hi all, i wonder if you could help me please, ive seen this done before but unsure how to tackle it!

Ive seen on here a few months a go that some one had either sprayed or put vinyl on to the center console part the bit where you get the dispay for the radio and time. I would like it silver to make it stand out more and it looked dead good, much better than plain black.

I bought some siver vinyl and had a go at making a template but after many attempt it just look naf. as its very hard to get the shape

any ideas please? or does anyone know how this has been done.

Cheers Paul

Chocolate Bar™

best bet would be to spray it, however it would be quite a bit of hassle. im also pretty positive that the top section is glued in, so it would have to be sprayed in place

Its held on by pathetic, weak clips. So have to be careful pulling it off. Cant get mine back on properly at the bottom, looks messy now :cry:

MY04 Scooby STi

it should unclip, but be carefull wen putting it back in as the clips arnt the strongest and could snap