ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 de-cat

clio 182,ff + 1.5 dci
I know this has probably been posted up 8546 times before but could anyone tell me or direct me to fitting instructions for a de-cat pipe for a 182.
As i want to get it done tonight.
It looks real simple to be fair but not sure if you needed any extra bits etc.
The bolts that are in at the moment look to be ok.

Cheers.

172 ph2
i fitted mine and i used the original fittings,but when the mot comes ill buy new because cant see them lasting another fit.

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
You will need a gasket for starters else it could potentially and lmost likely blow. If the other bolts are ok then you are good to go, id recommend swapping them for new though (perhaps order them with your gasket?). Do it when everything is flat cold, make sure its jacked up correctly, we dont want you removing a lambda and the car falling on you. As said, simple to do, unbolt, remove lambda, take out cat, put in pipe with new gasket, bolt up, put lambda back in (and put lead back into the clips) and job done. Dont expect much noise, if any on a standard exhaust though, or performance for that matter, and expect a warning light to flash up.

Good luck.

172 ph2
no warning light on mine,also sounds the same(thank god)mine dint have a gasket?not faster just smoother.

clio 182,ff + 1.5 dci
Im not expecting a whole lot but i guess it all adds up slowley as you do more and more. Fingers crossed.

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
no warning light on mine,also sounds the same(thank god)mine dint have a gasket?not faster just smoother.

I didnt get a warning light either, but like i said, he should expect one as technically speaking it should appear. It should have a gasket too, i asked this question a while back before fitting mine and noone seemed to know (or too lazy to answer, i choose the latter :p) but there should definately be one there.