ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 decat

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
I've got a full cat back magnex exhaust on at the mo and I'm thinking about getting a decat aswell but not sure which one is best!A little would be great.

I think they are all pretty much just a piece of drain pipe with a flange welded on each end. Personally I'd probably go with Yozzasport, but not for any reason that I can put a finger on. I want one, but I'll wait until my cat implodes again...give it a couple of days.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Don't pussyfoot around one Roy, get one on it.

Seriously, it's the last thing I've done to my car (filter, ECU, exhaust beforehand), and if I bought another Cup tomorrow, it's the first modification I'd do over everything else.

And Yozzasports kit is lovely.

Probably a good idea really, save the cat for refitting come MOT time, rather than wait for it to fall apart again :)

If the question was aimed me, no. That's an aftermarket exhaust anyway. Plus if a decat sounded like that I wouldn't buy one. It's not fast enough to warrant sounding like that IMO :)