ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exaust Spray

Clio 182
I have an 05 182 with 7700 miles on the clock.
The Issue i have is when i put my foot down even when the Engine is warm,
i get a lot of Spray out of the exaust pipes.
It can cover the the rear screen completely.

Is this Normal ????
Any body else have this !!

197-I love!!!
It happens to mine occaisionally,when you put your foot down-Seems to be condensation.

iceberg 172 cup
My 182 cup used to do this, apparently a lot of 182's do it, it's just a build up of condensation that gets pushed out when you cane it.

I have an 05 182 with 7700 miles on the clock.
The Issue i have is when i put my foot down even when the Engine is warm,
i get a lot of Spray out of the exaust pipes.
It can cover the the rear screen completely.

Is this Normal ????
Any body else have this !!

Don't panic mate my 182 used to do this. Great fun when youve got some chav in a Saxo on your bumper.....blip the throttle and soak away;)

Clio 182
Thanks for the replies.
It can be fun with a boy racer up your bumper........
Not so worried now ...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
My 182 used to do this all the time.I bought it from new when it was really bad.Sold it with 5.5k on the clock and it was better.
I think the condensation gathers in the split form the pipes when thy go into 2 pieces and it stores there

ian

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
my 182 used to do it only at 5k + but when i changed the exhaust there is about 1 inch of water in each box and it is just that getting blasted out.
only way to stop it is change to an aftermarket exhaust

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
I do notice that there's a condensation in build up. Not had any spray (17 K on the clock) but seen water next to the rolled in lips of the tail pipes.

ST
my 182 used to do it only at 5k + but when i changed the exhaust there is about 1 inch of water in each box and it is just that getting blasted out.
only way to stop it is change to an aftermarket exhaust

Indeed...i got it until i changed to the Yozzasport system at 10k, now on 15,600 miles and it doesn't do it at all anymore...