ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust mounts.

DCi
I have changed my exhaust recently and the 'spider' mounts at the back are perishing a little.. so I stuffed them up with garden hose but it's still a little bit lower than I would like

Would it be sufficient to replace the mounts directly from renault (anyone know an approx. cost?)

Or does anyone know of uprated (harder?) rubber mounts for the 2 back mounts of the 182 cat back?

cheers...

Lots of Alfas
Have you got the standard Renault exhaust?? From experience, hardening the standard mounts halves the life of the exhaust.

BG 182, T2 VW Camper
I also recommend the CES sourced mounts. Fitted two a couple of weeks ago. Exhaust sits well for the moment. It's just a shame the parts were not designed adequately in the first instance.

DCi
Check out this item number on ebay- might be what you are after.

looks good I will compare with CES and make my choice :cool:

try these guys:
http://www.cesuk.com/index.php

i order two from them a few months ago, cost me 6.55 each delivered the next day, renault wanted something like 20 odd quid each
thank you kind sir :cool:

Just use cable tie's, job done.
already doing that to 'help' the low hanging exhaust problem but it's still too low, idealy want proper parts!

Have you got the standard Renault exhaust?? From experience, hardening the standard mounts halves the life of the exhaust.
nope I have a milltek, out of curiosity what happens/how come?

thanks people!