ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust on a ph1

172 ph1
i am wondering if its possible to convert my ph1 172 to accept a full 182 system not an imatation system though. Of course there will be a bit of chopping and welding but has any 1 done this or seen it dione

Petrol Blue 182.
have a butchers at jungle jims progress thread, he hasnt got a 172 but he has made a 182 exhust look alike and a bloody good one at that!

172 ph1
not realy after a look a like exhaust want to do the full conversion manifold the lot even the cat as i can imagine i will only have to cut the spare wheel well out and weld a blank over it and move the exhaust brackets

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
its a powerflow exhaust made for a 182

which is why it lines up properly with the bumper

cs haters FTL
Easy tiger, it doesn't say that on the link, it just says it was designed for the 182 bumper. Doesn't say anything about it being for a 182. The ktec exhaust fits the 182 bumper, but it isn't a 182 exhaust.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Warren's right.

And cute.
Be careful, there's already been one eruption today.

?

lolcano.gif

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Pointless IMO.

Why chop a perfectly good car up when the same can be achieved by simply re-routing the tailpipes?

172 ph1
Well im thinking of gettin a 182 bumper as well well thats as soon as 1 comes up and there is no point in re routin the pipes then its just a cheap imatation

172 ph1
i was wonderin if any 1 could post some links or pictures of the clio 182 boot and underside aswel this would be really helpful as im strugglein to get all the measurements i need