ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust tails on a 172 cup?

Fiesta ST-3
At the moment I have a stock standard stealth exhaust system that's on its last legs. Now I'm thinking of replacing it with either a standard stock unit or another stealth unit as I don't want to cut the rear bumper as I think it looks crap.

My other option is to fit a 182 rear bumper with full fat tails as I love this look. Obviously id have to have a custom system made as I believe the rear wheel arch gets in the way? Has it been done?

Anything I haven't considered?

Megane 225 F1
I've not seen it on a cup before but I've seen it on that black ph1. Looked alright actually.

RS 182 CUP
Don't bother with 182 anyway, you got a cup because it's lighter, you wouldn't want tto add weight

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Scott, go to Charlie @ Prospeed...he did my Cup exhaust (Stealth, single exit) and made the 172Cup sound as it should have from the factory!

Fiesta ST-3
Scott, go to Charlie @ Prospeed...he did my Cup exhaust (Stealth, single exit) and made the 172Cup sound as it should have from the factory!

Yea I really want to. Is it still hidden? And did u notice any gains mate?