ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhaust

Black-Gold 182
I've a question for you guys. What exhaust can you recommend?

These are my requirements;
  • Stainless steel (obviously).
  • Rear tips look similar to standard.
  • Matched rear lengths - so airflow from both exhausts is the same.
  • Volume - quiet(ish) but with a nice burble when you get it going.
  • Emissions about the same as stock (so I don't have to change anything come MOT time)
  • Less than £500 (the tricky one!).
Any ideas?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Its not ever got a mention on here but I've got Magnex's 3.5" Tips wiv a 2.5" Bore Cat-Back System and is Pretty Quiet, Stainlees Steel and Runs 2 Back Boxes like Standard System so Lengths are Equal, I like it,

Obviouly there are Better Systems but as you said they all break the £500 budget whereas Magnex one doesn't,

You'll get everyone telling you 2 spend a Fortune on this and that one but I was on a Budget like you are!!

Hope it some help!!!

These are good systems,

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1264&pic=4

Can be found on ebay just search clio 182 exhaust and u get janspeed, milltek, blue flame, magnex back in the search results all between £300 and £400.

GDi's new one looks good!

Or get a custom one from someone like prospeed which is about the same price range.

Or if you want to spend £500 then there is the yozzasport system, or try and find one of the 11 BTB's for sale second hand!

Black-Gold 182
Its not ever got a mention on here but I've got Magnex's 3.5" Tips wiv a 2.5" Bore Cat-Back System and is Pretty Quiet, Stainlees Steel and Runs 2 Back Boxes like Standard System so Lengths are Equal, I like it,

Obviouly there are Better Systems but as you said they all break the £500 budget whereas Magnex one doesn't,

You'll get everyone telling you 2 spend a Fortune on this and that one but I was on a Budget like you are!!

Hope it some help!!!

Cheers mate. Any pics?

your not to far from walsall buddy , try the new performance place out on the pleck road called mj performance (sp) .

more money dependant too .......on what exhaust would be available

ST
My choices Yozzasport, BTB or Milltek in that order.

Ktec aren't bad either, the one Dan aka Fubar has on his 182 is spot on.

Blueflame gash.
Magnex, fall to bits just ask Maz.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
No Pics at the Mo but I'm going to my actuall Home on Thursady n I'll get some Pics n PM to you!!

I've gone 4 the Slash Cut but Straight Tips like the Std are Available!!!

Maz

LY 200
My choices Yozzasport, BTB or Milltek in that order.

Ktec aren't bad either, the one Dan aka Fubar has on his 182 is spot on.

Blueflame gash.
Magnex, fall to bits just ask Maz.

Wouldnt say they fall to bits, well my new re-developed system hasn't yet, the fit on them was very poor.

Last edited:
  FF-Cupped 182 '05
I've a question for you guys. What exhaust can you recommend?

These are my requirements;
  • Stainless steel (obviously).
  • Rear tips look similar to standard.
  • Matched rear lengths - so airflow from both exhausts is the same.
  • Volume - quiet(ish) but with a nice burble when you get it going.
  • Emissions about the same as stock (so I don't have to change anything come MOT time)
  • Less than £500 (the tricky one!).
Any ideas?

Wish I thought of number 3 (about matched rear lengths) before I bought my Milltek. It irritates me big time that the right exhaust puts out far more gasses then the left one :( .

a thirsty one
do a search on btb they seem to match what your after they only did a ltd batch which are now all sold but i know a guy on here called springer is selling his i think as selling his car.

milltek would be my second choice heard good things about them

Black-Gold 182
Sort of had to stop looking for a bit. My bonnet has suddenly become a more pressing matter - it's rusting because of the damage to it.
M1 + loose stones + 70mph(ish) = large dent!
Had two quotes and each said I'm looking at a full respray - £250 for the bonnet. Lovel(!) Why does black gold have to be such a b**ch to blend in?