ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust

My 182 has now just done over 700 miles now. Husband behind me noticed that when i open it up alot of steam seems to come from just one exhaust pipe. Is this normal? as its going back to dealer on Wed for couple of other things.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

lol its not when the vvt kicks in at all :) dont know how many times that has been stated on here.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

does anyones give off a slight whistle type noise when giving it some ,mine does.

ian

you can get a nice whistle of your 182 i found by combining a viper kit/induction with a full stainless steel exhaust. If you wanna go the whole way would recomend sticking a high flow cat on it as well. Sounds Proper sweet !recieved everything but the high flow cat the following day and experienced some fantastic customer service from the company i used which is obviously not what you expect from some companies in this kinda game. This was a sure choice with combined low prices

Cheers boys for all your hard work! would definately recommend!

http://www.europerformance.co.ukwww.europerformance.co.uk

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by mand182 on 21 May 2005

Husband behind me noticed that when i open it up alot of steam seems to come from just one pipe. Is this normal?
Sorry but i HAVE TO LAUGH!!!!!!

thats hilarious!!!! LMAO!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 21 May 2005
Aye,mine did that early on.White smoke and all that malarkey.It will stop doing it after a while !

isnt this something to do with the pope? ;-)

/y0z