ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 EXHAUST

Had 182 for ten days, love it!. One thing I find odd is the exhaust note.

It sounds very metallic, is it mine? Anyone else ?

Mines the same... A tinny & rattly sort of sound with a slight low note in the background. I wonder if it sounds bobbins from outside??? (Drive around with the window down?!)

Lets hope someone brings out an aftermarket exhaust for it...

Orange 182

I think my exhaust sounds the same... but after I got my GF to drive it down the road past me it sounds bloody nice, especially when at high revs.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by Trail182 on 11 May 2004I think my exhaust sounds the same... but after I got my GF to drive it down the road past me it sounds bloody nice, especially when at high revs.

You "let" her drive it?;)

Orange 182

lol correction... I let her sit in the car whilst it rolled past and straight into the parking bay. To be honest, my missus is a much better driver than me... she thinks about things before doing it...

Also had a listen when my mate had a go... altho he then decided to give a rabbit a short, back and sides with my front splitter :mad:

Tappd'd RS

I think the exhaust note will improve with miles as the system "cokes" up a bit - i think the cup did the same, and the CTR is doing the same just now.

I wouldnt worry about it :D