ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhausts

Car  Renaultsport Clio 182
Just carried out a service on my 182 and have found both the silencers are starting to go at the joint with the tail pipe.

Anyone able to recommend a decent sounding stainless system that gives a bit of extra performance.

Cheers
Neal
 
Fred, Prepared to spend about £350 - £400 if its a full system? Or I am in completely the wrong ball park?

Any ideas? Stockist in the midlands wouldn't be bad either.
 
Fred, Prepared to spend about £350 - £400 if its a full system? Or I am in completely the wrong ball park?

Any ideas? Stockist in the midlands wouldn't be bad either.

most of the ones metioned will be over your budget then.

I would go for either a Prospeed or a Janspeed for your budget. The K-Tec one i linked to is worth a shout too, very well made.
 
Orbisoud is a great exhaust, love mine, but as fubar said prospeed or janspeed is good for the budget you are in.
 
Fred, Prepared to spend about £350 - £400 if its a full system? Or I am in completely the wrong ball park?

Any ideas? Stockist in the midlands wouldn't be bad either.

most of the ones metioned will be over your budget then.

I would go for either a Prospeed or a Janspeed for your budget. The K-Tec one i linked to is worth a shout too, very well made.


I saw you giving it the beans down by cat and fiddle earlier I was outside smoking.

Think I prefer the sound of OEM lol but im sure mine will fall off eventually!!
 
Is this the system Chris has had for a while, if it is I think I have already driven it. More low down grunt and a nice sound to it took it for a blast on the backroads between his and lutterworth.

Is that a Yozzasport?

Will have to give him a call and get the low down - are they on the Yozzasport site?
 
Have spoken to chris and turns out I have driven his car with the Yozzasport exhaust on, and I have to say it had a lot more pull than my standard exhaust especially low end grunt. Also after listening to the clips on youtube of yozzasport pipe in action I think I will have to increase my budget.

Do you know what availability is like at the moment Fred?
 
Back
Top