ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 facelift finished

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
Going through a black phase at the moment. Black angel eye headlights, black rear lights, smoked side repeaters and resprayed wheels. What do you think?

Attachments

• DSCF1319.JPG
    DSCF1319.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCF1322.JPG
    DSCF1322.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF1318.JPG
    DSCF1318.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCF1321.JPG
    DSCF1321.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCF1317.JPG
    DSCF1317.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 90
  Chocolate Bar™
why would you take xenons out and replace them with angel eyes?

dont really think the black and blue theme goes to be honest, good job on the wheels though

Mountune Tractor
think it looks evil!
nobody will like it on here though, anything apart from turini's or silva tech bulbs and you get slated.

Clio200 EDC Lux
angel eye's need binning and the xenons putting back, other than that its not too bad. Though not really my cup of tea.

1.8 Civic EX
different....

I just don't think black goes too well against that shade of blue...

Last edited:
  BMW Z4 3.0i
why would you take xenons out and replace them with angel eyes?

dont really think the black and blue theme goes to be honest, good job on the wheels though

How have so many people made this mistake in this thread? It's a cup, it won't have had xenons! :cool:

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Looks fine, ignore the t***s above-Next step is a carbon fibre bonnet my friend ;)

Im sorry but I have to go with the majority.

BUT..

Ditch the lights.... lower it... Hey presto... Looking good again!! I think the black wheels to quite tidy!

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
i think its quality mate...really likin th alloys and i think th black lights etc goes gd wit th color...all for it mate! how did u do th alloys mate??

MCS R56
Chav my ride - UK! Ruined in my opinion. A carbon fibre bonnet will just tip the scales nicely. You and Westwood should team up!

M2 Competition
I like the wheels.

All the other bits would look ace on a black car i reckon.

But if it makes you smile its money well spent mate :)

ep2
like it... maybe a CF lower the car to get a more aggressive look...will do the job nicley.... likin the wheels. good jobfella