ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 few new mods...

182 Full of Fat
Lowered 40mm
Pug 307 splitter
Yozza exhaust
C2 arerial

Just need to get wheels refurbed and a darker colour (hopefully next week). Oh and the f1 sticker is coming off - didn't realise how common it was! lol

Opinions??

08042010047.jpg

08042010046.jpg

08042010045.jpg

08042010044.jpg

08042010043.jpg

08042010040.jpg

08042010037.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Noice. The Clio looks tiny compared to the VTEC y0 in that second picture.

:cool:

What's it been lowered on, mate? Coilies or just springs?

182 Full of Fat
I said exactly the same to my mate about the size, it looks tiny!

It's just on apex springs at the mo. Hopefully get coilovers when I've got the spare cash

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well, I guess it depends if you want/need them, mate. It is a lot of money, and TBH it does sit nice as it is, so you may not find they are so much of a priority.

I also find the rear alloys look bigger when the car is lowered. Tis tidy.

:)

182 Full of Fat
I was going to get rid but decided to keep it so hopefully I can start attending track days etc... and a group of mates are heading to Nurburgring so I'm hoping to go along.

Been toying with the idea of a Carbon bonnet but never seen one a B/G 182 so can't really picture it to justify the money!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, I think KTEC do the carbon bonnet for around £400. Obviously not as noticeable on the black as it would be on any other colour, but could still be a nice addition, I guess.

Civic and Pug
Your Clio looks top mate! and is defo how i would want mine! i am a big honda head and its weird seeing the 2 cars together like that, will always have a soft spot for ep3's but jus cant help think their way to common.

i think you should sell it to me :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Don't get the wheels refurbed in a darker colour. Yours look in a good condition and imo, that is the best colour to go with the car. If you've got spare cash get some different wheels altogether.

Audi TT 3.2
looks mint as it is! maybe a new renault sport badge for the back!

the type r looks massive and ugly next to the clio

182 Full of Fat
looks mint as it is! maybe a new renault sport badge for the back!

the type r looks massive and ugly next to the clio

Oh yeh forgot to say, I've got the new style Renault Sport badge to go on. Just waiting for my mate to give me his cardboard for it! Will make the back alot better I think

182 Full of Fat
I'm not so sure on the splitter but I'm not so keen on thin ones either but for £7.99 new I can't really complain lol Decide tonight if i'm selling or keeping so if i'm keeping there will be a few big changes next week hopefully :cool:

182 Full of Fat
snap mate

Nice motor - i think i saw this on PH

Never been on Pistonheads to my knowledge. Was completly standard when I bought it.

I think the splitter looks better in real life than pics, Need a new one now though....damaged it yesterday in a BIG pothole (ripped one side off). Might try the skoda one or get another carbon one.