ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 FF top mounts - any good aftermarket ones?

182 Cup, DC2, E500
Alright all

I am fitting new front lower arms and was considering changing the front dampers aswell. However, I don't want this to snowball into another restoration!

The front cup dampers I can get from Adam at around £80 or something, but then on top of that he wants another £80 or so for the top mounts!

Is there a cheaper source of the front top mounts? Are reliable set?

Any one got any links?

Appreciate some help! If I can get an inexpensive pair then I'll sling on a set with the new front lower arms, if not I won't bother with the dampers!

Cheers

Rez

Range Rover Sport
Cheaper, maybe? Better for that price doubtful.

Either go OEM Genuine or Aftermarket like the PMS. Infact there are some Ktec (upgraded) ones in the sale section but may be out of your budget?!?!

Many.
I don't rate PMS solid top mounts for road tbh, they are the ones I mentioned about as they are on my DCi.

clio 182
il admit they make more noise if youre going slow over bumps but the steering becomes alot sharper, did for mine anyway. you wont get better ones if you buy cheaper

Many.
In bigrez's car, Standard is best IMO.

Solids were only fitted to my car as I smashed standard bearings 3 times and was fed up of replacing like for like.